The total stake in our validators is about $10 000 000.
On Minter, we launched two validators — BTC.Secure and BTC.Secure 2.0 with the following public keys:
By delegating, you agree to the Staking Services Agreement.
Here are the 15 reasons why we have been chosen by around 1000 delegates:
- One of the first validators on Minter and we have a lot of experience with testnets in October 2018. We have successfully completed a batch of Minter stress tests in December 2018, which improved the blockchain by the time it launched.
- Legally registered as BTC.Secure Inc. in Delaware and we operate purely within US law, we use services from Mercury from San Francisco and pay all the necessary taxes for digital currency and assets.
- Our activity is public and transparent, we don’t hide under “cat” avatars. Interviews and presentations with company representatives are available on YouTube. It’s easy to contact us and get answers for all your questions in DMs from representatives (@KonstantinB2S, @asp1n) or in the group.
- We host a Telegram channel where we regularly update the public on our activity on Minter, and in the group you can always ask questions and get answers from community members and representatives.
- We always provide feedback and answers to questions in our group or messages sent directly to our team account on Telegram.
- The optimal validator fee of 10% allows maintenance of a reliable infrastructure in the future and now, using reliable and resilient equipment for the volatility of the market (BIP price fluctuation). We passed the price check even when BIP was worth $0.001-0.002, we held up a reliable infrastructure and successfully passed the stress test of the mainnet in December 2020.
- We only use high-level dedicated servers in our validator infrastructure, distributed across different data centers with 24/7 maintenance.
- Our validators have a stable uptime of 99.99%+ thanks to our own monitoring and protection system with triple redundancy for the highest reliability. We quickly complete blockchain updates.
- The infrastructure is protected from:
- Transaction spam
- DDoS attacks
- Hacker attacks
- Physical access to equipment
- Power outages
- Internet outages or instability
- Equipment malfunction
We keep proving with our actions that with us you’re always secure.
Learn how you can become a BTC.Secure delegate and receive rewards from Minter staking every 60 minutes👇
➡️ Next section
⬅️ Previous section
© 2021 BTC.Secure Inc.