- Go to https://console.minter.network/ (or use the local version of the console — you need the latest one. Make sure you’re not on the testnet version, which for the test network of Minter) and log in with the seed phrase of your wallet. Double-check the connection is secure to avoid the possibility of your data being compromised.
- Go to Deposit & Withdraw. Cross-chain transfers are still in alpha, so do this at your own risk.
- Go to Deposit.
- Now you’ll need to set up a wallet. We recommend Trust Wallet.
- Make sure you have enough ETH on your balance to pay for the transactions. The current transaction cost can be found at https://etherscan.io/gastracker.
- Click WalletConnect, a QR code will appear.
- In Trust Wallet, go to Settings and tap WalletConnect as well.
- Scan the QR code with your camera and tap Approve (don’t turn the phone off).
- After the wallet has been connected, fill out the fields:
Deposit to address — the address where the tokens will go (filled out automatically) Coin — choose the token you want to transfer to Minter Amount — the amount of the token to transfer
Below are two fields: Ethereum token balance and unlocked tokens ready to be sent to Minter.
- Press Unlock. Now you have to confirm the transaction in Trust Wallet, which allows the smart contract to take funds from your balance (ETH required). Press OK, then Approve.
- The field Token unlocked shows the number of tokens available for sending to Minter. The Unlock button will transform into Send (if this didn’t happen, refresh the page).
- Press Send and confirm the transaction in Trust Wallet.
After the necessary number of network confirmations, the tokens should appear on your balance.
© 2021 BTC.Secure Inc.