- Go to https://console.minter.network/ (or use the local version of the console - you need the latest version, not the testnet version, it’s for the test network of Minter) and log in with the seed phrase of your wallet. Make sure the connection is secure to avoid compromised data.
- Go to Deposit & Withdraw. Cross-chain transfers are still in alpha, so do this at your own risk.
- Go to Deposit
- Now you’ll need to set up a wallet. We recommend Trust Wallet.
Trust Wallet guide
Downloaded? Now you’ll have to:
- Open the app
- If you have a wallet, tap I already have a wallet and enter your seed phrase of 12 words. If you have a Minter wallet, you’ll be able to enter it and it will work just fine. In this case you’ll have an Ethereum wallet address that is only one character different from your Minter wallet (Mx7f0fc21d932f38ca9444f61703174569066cfa50 and 0x7f0fc21d932f38ca9444f61703174569066cfa50 for example).
- Write your seed phrase down somewhere safe and then enter it to access your wallet
Right. You should now be in the wallet. To add the token you’re transferring from Minter (or any other token) follow this guide:
We’ll take HUB as an example:
- On the Wallet page, tap the icon on the top right
- Choose a token you want to add to your wallet, if it’s not on the list then scroll all the way down and tap Add Custom Token.
- Copy the HUB smart contract address -
0x8e9a29e7ed21db7c5b2e1cd75e676da0236dfb45If you are adding a different token, you’ll need a different smart contract address specific to the token you’re adding.
- Paste the address into the Contract Address tab.
- After the information appears, tap Done
- Make sure you have enough ETH on your balance to pay for the transactions. The current transaction price can be viewed at https://etherscan.io/gastracker
- Click Wallet Connect, a QR code will appear.
- In Trust Wallet go to the settings and tap Wallet Connect
- Scan the QR code with your camera and tap Approve (don’t turn the phone off)
- After the wallet has been connected, fill out the fields:
Deposit to address — the address where the tokens will go (fills out automatically) Coin — choose the token you want to transfer to Minter Amount — the amount of the token to transfer
Below are two fields: Ethereum token balance and unlocked tokens to send to Minter.
- Press Unlock. Now you have to confirm the transaction on Trust Wallet, which allows the smart contract to take funds from your balance (ETH required) Press OK, then Approve
- The field Token unlocked has prepared the tokens to be sent to Minter. The Unlock button has been replaced by the Send button (if this didn’t happen, reload the page)
- Press Send and confirm the transaction on Trust Wallet
After the necessary amount of network confirmations, the tokens should appear on your balance.
© 2021 BTC.Secure Inc.