- Go to https://console.minter.network/ (or use the local version of the console — you need the latest one. Make sure you’re not on the testnet version, which for the test network of Minter) and log in with the seed phrase of your wallet. Double-check the connection is secure to avoid the possibility of your data being compromised.
- Go to Deposit & Withdraw. Cross-chain transfers are still in alpha, so do this at your own risk.
- Go to Deposit.
- Now you’ll need to set up a wallet. We recommend Trust Wallet.
Trust Wallet guide
Downloaded? Now you’ll have to:
- Open the app.
- If you have a wallet, tap I already have a wallet and enter your seed phrase of 12 words. If you have a Minter wallet, you’ll be able to enter it, and it will work just fine. In this case, you’ll already have an Ethereum wallet address that is only one character different from your Minter wallet (for example, Mx7f0fc21d932f38ca9444f61703174569066cfa50 and 0x7f0fc21d932f38ca9444f61703174569066cfa50).
- Write your seed phrase down somewhere safe and then enter it to get into your wallet.
Right. You should now be in the wallet. To add the token you’re transferring from Minter (or any other token), follow this guide (we’ll take HUB as an example):
- On the Wallet page, tap the icon at the top right.
- Choose a token you want to add to your wallet. If it’s not on the list, scroll all the way down and tap Add Custom Token.
- Copy the HUB smart contract address —
0x8e9a29e7ed21db7c5b2e1cd75e676da0236dfb45If you are adding a different token, you’ll need a different smart contract address specific to the token you’re adding.
- Paste the address into the Contract Address tab.
- After the information appears, tap Done.
- Make sure you have enough ETH on your balance to pay for the transactions. The current transaction cost can be found at https://etherscan.io/gastracker.
- Click WalletConnect, a QR code will appear.
- In Trust Wallet, go to Settings and tap WalletConnect as well.
- Scan the QR code with your camera and tap Approve (don’t turn the phone off).
- After the wallet has been connected, fill out the fields:
Deposit to address — the address where the tokens will go (filled out automatically) Coin — choose the token you want to transfer to Minter Amount — the amount of the token to transfer
Below are two fields: Ethereum token balance and unlocked tokens ready to be sent to Minter.
- Press Unlock. Now you have to confirm the transaction in Trust Wallet, which allows the smart contract to take funds from your balance (ETH required). Press OK, then Approve.
- The field Token unlocked shows the number of tokens available for sending to Minter. The Unlock button will transform into Send (if this didn’t happen, refresh the page).
- Press Send and confirm the transaction in Trust Wallet.
After the necessary number of network confirmations, the tokens should appear on your balance.
© 2021 BTC.Secure Inc.