- Go to https://console.minter.network/ (or use the local version of the console — you need the latest version, not the testnet version, it’s for the test network of Minter) and log in with the seed phrase of your wallet. Make sure the connection is secure to avoid compromised data.
- Go to Deposit & Withdraw. Cross-chain transfers are still in alpha, so do this at your own risk.
- Go to Withdraw and fill out the fields
- Open the App
- If you have a wallet, tap I already have a wallet and enter your seed phrase of 12 words. If you have a Minter wallet, you’ll be able to enter it and it will work just fine. In this case you’ll have an Ethereum wallet address that is only one character different from your Minter wallet (Mx7f0fc21d932f38ca9444f61703174569066cfa50 and 0x7f0fc21d932f38ca9444f61703174569066cfa50 for example).
- Write your seed phrase down somewhere safe and then enter it to access your wallet
- On the Wallet page, tap the icon on the top right
- Choose a token you want to add to your wallet, if it’s not on the list then scroll all the way down and tap Add Custom Token.
- Copy the HUB smart contract address -
0x8e9a29e7ed21db7c5b2e1cd75e676da0236dfb45If you are adding a different token, you’ll need a different smart contract address specific to the token you’re adding.
- Paste the address into the Contract Address tab.
- After the information appears, tap Done
- After checking all the variables click Withdraw
Withdraw to address — enter the Ethereum wallet address (starts with 0x...). We recommend Trust Wallet
Trust Wallet guide
Right. You should now be in the wallet. To add the token you’re transferring from Minter (or any other token) follow this guide:
We’ll take HUB as an example:
Coin — choose the token you want to transfer Amount — the amount you want to transfer (you’ll receive it on your Ethereum wallet) Tx speed — transaction processing speed (normal and fast)
Below you can see the sum of tokens you need to pay, including the Ethereum network fee and the Minter Hub fee on the right.
After the transfer, a Transactions tab will appear below, which contains all the cross-chain transactions from Minter to Ethereum, as well as the status of the current transfer.
The tokens are sent through Minter Hub, after which a confirmation from the Ethereum network is needed so the tokens can arrive at your wallet address.
Done. The necessary amount of confirmations is complete, transaction complete!
© 2021 BTC.Secure Inc.