Installing the extension and authorization in the MetaMask wallet
- You can install the extension for Chrome with this link.
- After you install the extension you’ll be redirected to a page and you’ll be prompted to either log into your wallet with your seed phrase or to create a new wallet. It’s recommended you choose the first option and use your Minter seed phrase, it’s compatible.
- Click I Agree on some terms
- You can get quick access to the wallet by simply clicking the extension icon at the top right of the browser
Adding Binance Smart Chain to MetaMask
- Click the extension icon to view wallet information
- Ethereum Mainnet will be selected by default, click the down arrow
- In the list, choose Custom RPC
- Fill in the fields as follows:
Binance Smart Chain MainnetNew RPC URL:
56Currency Symbol (optional):
BNBBlock Explorer URL (optional):
- Click Save
- Close the network management window by pressing the X icon on the top right of the extension
- Done. You can now manage networks on the dropdown list at the top
Adding HUB from Binance Smart Chain to the MetaMask wallet
- Click Add Token
- Go to the Custom Token section
- In the Token Contract Address field specify the HUB contract address on BSC:
- The rest of the fields will fill in automatically. If this doesn’t happen, fill them in according to the screenshot below
- Press Next
- Next you’ll see the HUB token and its current balance on your BSC wallet
- Press Add Tokens
- You’ll end up on a page with the HUB token where you can see transactions (only if you have completed transactions through the extension, if not it’ll be empty)
- Click the back arrow in the top left to go back to the main page
- Done. The HUB token has been added to the BSC assets section
Buying HUB for BNB on PancakeSwap
- Go to https://pancakeswap.finance/
- In the menu on the right click Trade and select Exchange on the dropdown list
- On the top right, click Connect
- Choose Metamask
- Select the wallet and press Next, then click Connect
- Wallet connected. Now for the trade
Where can I buy BNB?
To pay for fees on BSC and exchanges you need the BNB token of the BEP20 format, it can be purchased on the Binance exchange. When withdrawing BNB from the exchange, make sure to select BEP20.
Binance. Minimal withdrawal of 0.1 BNB. Withdrawal fee of 0.0005 BNB.
- The token for payment — BNB — is chosen automatically, now you need to choose the token to buy — HUB, just click the Select a currency button
- In the search prompt just paste the contract address for HUB in BNC—
- Press Add to add HUB to the list and speed up the purchase process in the future, then click the HUB token to select it
- Specify the amount of HUB you want to buy and press Swap
- Look through all the information, if it’s all correct, confirm the trade by pressing Confirm Swap
- Confirm the transaction in the MetaMask extension
- Done. Transaction complete
Note: HUB can be purchased for BNB, USDT, BUSD and other BEP20 tokens, since in PancakeSwap you can make long trade chains, and almost every token has a pair with a stablecoin.
© 2021 BTC.Secure Inc.