The easiest and fastest way to buy HUB is to use Trust Wallet.
Downloaded? Now do the following:
- Open the wallet
- If you have a wallet, tap I already have a wallet and enter your seed phrase of 12 words. If you have a Minter wallet, you’ll be able to enter it and it will work just fine. In this case you’ll have an Ethereum wallet address that is only one character different from your Minter wallet (Mx7f0fc21d932f38ca9444f61703174569066cfa50 and 0x7f0fc21d932f38ca9444f61703174569066cfa50 for example)
- Write your seed phrase down somewhere safe and then enter it to access your wallet
- Right. You should now be in the wallet. To purchase HUB you need to get two tokens on your wallet: USDT (ERC20), it’s needed for the exchange to HUB, and ETH to pay the fee
- ETH is added to the wallet automatically, but the USDT bot must be added manually, using the button on the top right and entering “Tether” or “USDT” in the search bar. Make sure the USDT is of the ERC20 format specifically
- After you’ve added USDT ERC20 to your coin list, time to add USDT and ETH to your wallet
- For USDT you get the amount you want to exchange for HUB, and the ETH is needed to pay for two fees (approve and swap), and since the Ethereum network is quite overloaded, it’s better to put $100 of ETH on your wallet just to be safe. To purchase ETH and USDT use crypto exchanges (Binance, Huobi Global Bithumb Global etc.)
- After purchasing USDT and ETH and receiving them on your wallet, go to the DApps tab
What if i don’t have the DApps tab on iOS?
This tab is sometimes not present on Apple devices. Here’s how you solve this:
- Open Safari and go to
- Press Open and now the Browser tab should be available, where you can interact with DApps
- Find Uniswap and go to Swap
- For From, tap the arrow to the right of ETH and select USDT
- Then for the To field, tap Select a token, tap Manage and select Tokens
- Then paste the HUB smart contract address below:
- Here’s the Minter Hub token. Tap Import, check the field confirming you understand all the risks of this exchange, then tap Import again
- Then enter the amount of USDT you want to use in the exchange for HUB, the amount of HUB you receive is automatically calculated. The Approve button will become available, that’s where you need to pay an ETH fee (that’s why it’s better to have some prior as we advised)
- After the APPROVE transaction has been completed you’ll see a message, after that you can also view the transaction details by clicking View on Etherscan. Next, tap Swap and confirm it by tapping Confirm Swap
- Now you’ll have to pay one more ETH fee. After the transaction has been confirmed, you’ll see a message that the trade has been successfully completed
- If you tap View on Etherscan you’ll be able to see the trade transaction details
You can look at your newly purchased HUB on the wallet’s main page.
Note: HUB can be purchased for ETH, USDT, USDC, DAI and other ERC20 tokens, since Uniswap allows long trade chains, and almost every token has a pair with a stablecoin.
Below is a video guide on how you can buy HUB using Trust Wallet
How to add HUB to Trust Wallet
- Go to the wallet and tap the icon on the top right.
- Go to the bottom and tap Add Custom Token
- Paste the HUB smart contract address —
- Paste it into Contract Address
- After the rest of the information has appeared tap Done
© 2021 BTC.Secure Inc.