To delegate, you'll need the Terra Station app:
- Web version
- Mac (Apple Chip, Intel Chip)
- Linux (.rpm, .deb)
- Chrome Extension
- Firefox Add-on
1) For those who don't have a wallet yet, create one and save the seed phrase in a safe place (if you lose it, you'll lose access to assets). If you have LUNA on your Trust Wallet, then just log in using your phrase in the Terra Station.
2) Make sure that the Terra network (mainnet, not classic) is selected.
3) Go to the Stake section.
4) Select BTC.Secure from the list of validators or enter a public key in the search bar:
5a) In order to delegate your LUNA, click Delegate, specify the amount, click Next and confirm the transaction.
5b) In order to redelegate your LUNA from another validator — to BTC.Secure, click Stake in the menu on the left
- Select BTC.Secure from the list
- Click Redelegate
- Specify from which validator you want to transfer the stake and the stake size, then click Next and confirm the transaction
https://t.me/BTCSecure — Channel
https://t.me/BTCSecureGroup — Group
https://t.me/BTCSecureRU — Channel (RU)
https://t.me/BTCSecureGroupRU — Group (RU)
https://t.me/BTCSecureTeam — Support
https://btcsecure.io/ — Official site
https://twitter.com/BTCSecure — Official Twitter
© 2022 BTC.Secure Inc.