Mirror Protocol app — https://terra.mirror.finance/ — is a platform for controlling the activity of the DeFi protocol Mirror. It’s used to trade UST, MIR and mAsset (mirrored asset) tokens. Using this app, mAssets are minted and burned, liquidity is provided to pools and LP and MIR tokens are staked. Another very important function this app has is the protocol control via polls and votes, which only MIR stakers have the right to participate in.
When entering the app website, you’ll see a dashboard and a tool panel, where you’ll see the following:
- MIR Price — the current price of MIR in the UST stablecoin
- Transactions — daily transaction volume
- Fee — daily fee amount in UST
- mAssets Market Cap — the capital of all mirrored assets
- Total Value Locked — the total cost of locked tokens - supplies and stakes in MIR
- Total Collateral Ratio — the percentage that shows how supplied mirrored assets are
- Community Pool Balance — the community pool balance in MIR
- Liquidity — liquidity graph — the total cost of all mirrored assets and UST in pools
- Volume — daily asset trade volume
- Top Trading Assets — the trade rating of assets, sorted by daily trade volume
Main sections of the app
➡️ Next section
⬅️ Previous section
© 2021 BTC.Secure Inc.