The Pool tab allows you to take the role of a liquidity provider.
To add liquidity to a pool you need to:
- Select a token — MIR or an mAsset
- Specify the amount of tokens
- The amount of UST calculates automatically in relation to the price of the selected token
- You can also see additional info: token price in UST, amount of LP tokens you’ll receive for the liquidity provision, your share percentage and the transaction fee
- Press PROVIDE
- Enter your wallet password and confirm the transaction by pressing Submit
- Done. Liquidity provided for the pool
Now the Staking functionality is available to you
➡️ Next section
⬅️ Previous section
© 2021 BTC.Secure Inc.